Caffeinated & Motivated

IMG_8522

It is the most important part of the day, coffee time! Most of us can’t survive with a dose of caffeine. During college, I know for sure will be living off of it. Which is why finding the perfect coffee maker is a must.

I honestly can’t express to you how easy and fast it is to use this Keurig® Coffee Maker it fits all your beverage needs – in colors that fit your style – to brew a perfect cup every time. It is available in a variety of fun and fashion-forward colors to complement any décor. Your favorites. Your Way. Plus, it is super affordable and perfect to fit in a dorm room. Trust me it will come in handy during big tests and finals! You can also try many different brands of K-Cup® pods. Lately, I have been using is Green Mountain Coffee, but I look forward to enjoying others. The coffee maker is not bulky or heavy. It is easy to clean and move around if needed.

IMG_8482

IMG_8479

IMG_8467

IMG_8494

IMG_8417

Did I mention that you can make hot chocolate too?! Well, you can! Say bye to cold winter nights.

IMG_8477

FullSizeRender 91

IMG_8525

My face every time I drink coffee!

IMG_8524

Keurig | Keurig® K-Compact Coffee Maker | Green Mountain Coffee

This post is sponsored by Keurig. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Timeless Brunette possible!

LOGo

Share:

18 Comments

1. thatssodarling
    July 19, 2017 / 7:55 PM

Ahhh!! I can’t live without my coffee either! Caffeine is a must everyday lol. I dont have a kuerig but have definitely had thoughts about getting one! Thanks for sharing yours!

XO-Lisa

2. July 19, 2017 / 7:58 PM

Ahhh I used to have a Keurig and it got lost in my move across the country! I had a super nice organizer for all my pods and everything. I think I left it at a house where I was staying 🙁 these photos are sooo cute and casual… love them! Great post!

3. July 19, 2017 / 7:59 PM

I’ve been stalling on getting one of these machines! Looks like I may just have to! 🙂

4. corinatime
    July 20, 2017 / 1:20 AM

I am an absolute coffee lover myself. Keurig is what I have at home and I love it too.

5. July 20, 2017 / 3:29 AM

I am a big coffee lover too! Thanks for sharing this cute photoshoot & enjoyable post 🙂

6. July 20, 2017 / 3:41 AM

First of all, I love the title! I also have a Kierug and I don’t use it enough!! I’ve been trying to cut down to a few cups of coffee per week and I know that if I begin using my kierug more I’ll never stick to that- it’s just so quick and easy!! I’ll be up late tonight so I just might pop open the top 🙂

• July 20, 2017 / 6:41 AM

I need to cut down on the coffee, but it’s too hard! 😂

7. July 20, 2017 / 5:58 AM

Mmm coffee ☕️ 🙂 a staple ever since I became a mum haha!

8. July 20, 2017 / 9:49 AM

I am not a coffee person but this is kinda convincing me to go get one of these 🙂 Great post.

9. July 20, 2017 / 1:59 PM

My hubby and I always start our days with a delicious cup of coffee ☕️.I’ve been thinking about getting a Keurig machine for awhile now. Thanks for sharing!

10. July 20, 2017 / 2:23 PM

I love your smile when you’re holding your coffee cup! It makes me so happy too!

11. July 20, 2017 / 5:42 PM

Cute post!!! I’m not a coffee drinker myself, but I had no idea they made hot cocoa… I think I need one now

12. goudgee
    July 20, 2017 / 5:47 PM

Looks like a great coffee machine! Now I’m craving a cup!