A while ago I bumped into Clover Letter. And I immediately signed up to receive the daily email newsletter. If you hate to watch the news, but still want to be informed about current events. Clover is the way to go. The information is sent in a short email that can include anything from politics to fashion news. I have included a few samples.
At the of the newsletter, they include a follow back section that includes three accounts you should follow, and the reason they are worth the follow.
If you are interested in being more than just a newsletter subscriber I recommend you become a Clover Collective.
What you’ll do:
- Most importantly, you’ll be our word of mouth! We need people who love reading Clover and who want to relay all the coolness to everyone they know.
- You’ll get a unique referral link to share on your social networks, keep track of how many friends you recruit, and earn free stuff. Not to mention, you can help us plan events, give feedback, brainstorm, and share your ideas about how to make Clover even better.
What you’ll get:
- Monthly Skype sessions with Clover co-founders Liza and Casey and other members of Clover Collective to discuss the inner workings of the letter. Or, you know, anything else that you wanna chat about.
- Actually-cool merch: stickers, sweatshirts, and more.
- Early access to new books and new albums.
- A whole new group of rad new friends (and fellow Clover Collective members) that you’ll know both online and IRL through future Clover events.
- The opportunity to curate Follow Backs, nominate daily Clovers, and the chance to work with us on upcoming story ideas.
- Tons of real-life media experience and resume-building skills that you definitely can’t learn in class.
Do you want in? Start by signing up for the newsletter here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Make sure you mention Shelly Pineda referred you in the email to get a bigger chance of being chosen!!!